FTView ME Datalogs

jschapansky

I have a HMI program that has a whole bunch of trend screens. So many that I have over 100 tags to trend. The datalogs in FTView ME only allow for 100 tags in each datalog. In the startup menu I only have the ability to start one datalog on startup. Is there any other way to start more than one datalog right on startup?

thanks!

In FTView ME for PanelView plus you can only start 1 datalog model and I believe you are right that it's limited to 100 points.

In FTView SE there are more Datalog models available and more points and you need more than PV+

how hard is it to convert a program from ME to SE? I have never attempted or thought of attempting it. I have always just built things in ME because that is how i originally learned.

how hard is it to convert a program from ME to SE? I have never attempted or thought of attempting it. I have always just built things in ME because that is how i originally learned.

In FTView,
Because SE has more features than ME its possible to convert ME to SE relatively painlessly.

Your big problem is you need to have the Activation and the Computer or Server that can run SE.

yup, i have the license and program. is there an easy way or do i just copy/paste everything?

Not sure myself, have never done it, just heard that its possible, but I would go to the, Windows Start, Program, FT Studio, and look for options along with the Application Manager
that says, Conversion, or something similar.