Westinghouse PC 1100/1200

There haven't been too many queries here about Westinghouse products, so don't expect a flood of responses. In fact, if you search the archives here using 'Westinghouse' as a keyword, you'll get only a few hits. You could also try Google using 'Numa-Logic' as the keyword. Maybe one of the sites will have software available.

Similar Topics

I know there's been several threads on this in the past, as I've searched the forum and read all of those already. Tried contacting Advanced Tech...
Replies
Views
Where can I get the software for Westinghse 1100 & 1200 plc's, I need help on these old fellas. I want to alter some programs and also can't find...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate with an older PLC a Westinghouse 1100. All I want to do is retrieve the existing ladder so I know what is in this beast...
Replies
Views
Hi I am brand new to this site but have programmed PLC's since the early 80's. I just acquired an older dial machine that has a Westinghouse PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello every body we have a Westinghouse PLC 1100 , for one of our mixer machines,this PLC is old and has alot of problems,so i am changing it with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom