new to this game

LENA2383

I am new to PLC programming but am learning. I downloaded the Logix PRO Simulator software and I am having problems with the SILO Simulator I can get that thing to work I don't know where I am wrong.

HELP PLEASE

Lena2383

Do you know where to get hints or the solution to the problems

I have contacted him but he didn't give me hints or ideas. He said that instructors have contacted him and request that he not give hints. But I am learning PLC on my own. If I post the problem can I get some help

Last edited:
That is a tough one

Well, all I can say is, if you look at the silo problem, use the guidelines in the student lab(you did download them too didn't you?) for the silo, you will make it work. I use this same simulation in the PLC class that I teach and get some of the same reactions from my students. I make them concentrate on what is happening and keep working until they get to a solution. Now, if you have some work on this that you have completed and would like to know specifically why some part or another will not work, then post it here and ask for help. Someone, even me, will be glad to give you an assist. But, no one here is gonna just volunteer to do the thing for you. So, your choice.
I am having problems with the SILO Simulator I can get that thing to work I don't know where I am wrong
I can tell you that a statement like this one will not get you much help. It is way to broad and looks more like an attempt to have someone do the program for you. Not gonna happen here!

hint: try phrasing your request something like this:

--------------------------------------------------------------

first i tried ... but all that happened was ...

so then i tried changing ... to ... but then ... happened instead

now i think that my problem has something to do with ... but i've tried ... and ... and now i'm completely lost ...

--------------------------------------------------------------

if you're not careful, what will eventually happen is that someone (usually one notch up from a beginner) will post the direct solution ... they think that they're doing you a favor ... they are not ... so try not to look at any "here's the answer" posts ... instead try telling us what SPECIFIC part you're having trouble with ... hints will come your way ... good luck ...

Last edited: