AB RSLogix 500 RTC

maxketcham

Lifetime Supporting Member
simple question does anyone know where to get information (free) for the rtc function. I need to know the fromat of the words and what they might mean. The dow is it 1 to 7 meanining what sun mon tue... or ?
thanks for any help

Did you mean "Tragedy"

I will assume you are using a ML controller so here is a link to the ML1100 instruction set. If your not using an 1100 the others should be similar.
Look under the 3. Function files

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/rm/1763-rm001_-en-p.pdf

The Line at the bottom of your post uses the word "tragdy", and some reference to what I may not know. Soooo, I wondered what I may not know, and Googled "tragdy".

This is an interesting hit:

tragdy isn't defined yet, but these are close:
1. World Trade Center 8 up, 8 down get this def on a mug A Flaming pair of double shots one containing red and white liquor and Jack Daniels, the other containing blue and white liquor and Jack Daniels, to be drunk simultaneously or in quick succession.
-"Hey can i have and Irish car bomb?"
-"Would you like a World Trade Center, too?"

Then, I saw some Bee Gee's references and bailed

????????????????????