Votes: 2 40.0%
  • OMRON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FUJI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kadura25

I am a neew user here I have GX developer version 7 & trying to take data from plc to excel but not able to do I wann to now that whether with this PLC software GX developer & window operating system window 2000 professional NT based with microsoft office 2000.
thanking u all
rakesh singh kadian

Hi, you can only do this "easily" by using software called "MX Sheet" supplied by mitsi. I need this software badly but boss wont buy it.
You can do buy writing your own VB component but thats beyond me.
Mx sheet is like a mini scada but a fraction of the price.

Rakesh,

I won't vote because your poll has some very serious drawbacks:
  1. There are more than 4 brands of PLC's in the world.
  2. There is no such thing as "the best PLC". There could be something defined as "the best PLC for this kind of job".
  3. Nobody knows all the brands around. Everybody votes for the PLC they LIKE best. Unknown is unliked, therefore cannot score very well even if they're better than anything you do know.
    [/list=1]

As an example: I do know Omron (CQM1) and Allen-Bradley (SLC5/03 and CompactLogix). I don't know Fuji and I've only heard of Mitsubishi. On the other hand: I have worked numerous times with Siemens (S5-100U, 115U and some 135U, S7-200 and S7-300) and with Philips (PC20 - MC30).

I still think Siemens S5 and S7-300/400 beat everything else when it comes to re-useable routines, Allen-Bradley is the best when it comes to setting up communications and Omron has the easiest programming software. So, which ones is the best?
    For these reasons this poll seems pointless to me and I'm not voting.

As always: the world isn't black and white only, it's full of both grays and colours. Black and white are but a small minority.

Kind regards,