a little help

sheryl86_ann

Hi there!I would like to ask if somebody can led me to a site / or send a copy of a detailed manual (just in case you have, please)of FZ2-350-10 controller (omron. We are using this for o-ring inspection.I cannot find in the internet the detailed meaning and purpose of its input/ output wirings. Like if the result is NG, what wire or signal will I need to use so that this will trigger contact to the PLC.I am a beginner in this controller. Does anyone encountered like this? Please help. I am using OMRON PLC.

Thank you.

sheryl

Hi Mr. Mickey!

Thanks! Actually, I had that one (thanks very much!) but I need the detail of its input /output meaning like when the camera detects that the o-ring is NG or G, if I need the NO GOOD result, what particular wire on the data outputs (DO) series will I wire? Say, if after detecting it was NO GOOD, what will or how will the solenoid valve trigger to blow it on the no good catcher? I am a beginner please consider.

Thank you very much!

-sheryl
Philippines