150-SMC-Flex : Help

Hello Friends,

I am using about 30 number of 150-SMC-Flex devices on DeviceNet with 20-COMM-D Series-B module. I have installed the modules and the LEDs PORT/MOD/NET-A are steady Green. I have programmed the 150-SMC-Flex for Soft Start and Soft Stop Parameters. I am trying to give DeviceNet Out Signal to start the motor connected to 150-SMC-Flex.

For this Motor to start I have enabled Logic Command bit 1 to ON State.
In my PLC program, controller tags:

Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:O.Data[0] to Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:O.Data[4] are mapped for DNET Node Output and
Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:I.Data[0] to Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:I.Data[4] are mapped for DNET Node Input.

By this mapping, my plc logic makes bit Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:O.Data[0].1 == ON making sure that Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:O.Data[0].0 == OFF, Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:O.Data[0].8 == OFF, Comm_Rack_DeviceNet:2:O.Data[0].9 == OFF.

For some reason the motor is not getting started and the 150-SMC-Flex LEDs remain Steady Green and LCD displays "Stopped".
Am I missing anything? Please help me to rectify this issue. I appreciate your any help in advance!

Best Regards,

Pramod