WinCC V6 Event loging

CliveBaker

Hi All,
I am trying to find how to log all events for historical tracking. What I need to log is who logged in or out; when setpoints have been changed; pumps statred and stopped valves opened etc i.e enything that a user can do on the screen should be captured. I know it is available in other SCADA packages such af iFix but I cannot find it in WinCC.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Clive

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have several items which all relate to a process step. There are 20 steps all with the same variables. I want to add variables in each step...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have quite a bit of an issue here. Short time data logging is to be done and then transferred to a USB-stick. Everything works fine...
Replies
Views
I have folowing code in Plc(Simatic S7) L #dwControl_Struct.Set_point T #wOld_Value L 1 L #dwControl_Struct.Set_point +I T...
Replies
Views
Here's My Set Up. HMI MP377, Siemens CPU 319F PLC. Here's what I need to happen. On a BOOL being set(or any data type really) I need to bring...
Replies
Views
I am using WinCC Flex 2008 Advan and i want to create a buliding automation project, i want to bring on outputs from the HMI over a 24 hour...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom