Hitech PWS 3261 HMI

price43

I have a machine running a Hitech PWS 3261 HMI. It will occasionally lock up on morning startup. Our temporary fix is to re-load the HMI program. this seems to work for about 6 weeks. Then the HMI seems to slow down and then finally lock up.
The machine it is on is about 5 years old. We have never changed the backup battery. The power quality here in Oklahoma is pretty bad. There is about a 1v ac (90 Ohms) difference between the closest building ground and the FG terminal at the HMI power connector.
One of the guys here seems to think that there may be a problem with the HMI's internal memory.
Also, does anyone know where I can get an installation manual for the HMI?
Thanks!