Cabinet Over Temp Relay

glaverty

We have a customer asking for a contact relay closure if the temperature in the cabinet gets too high. Does anyone know of such a device, I have never had to use one before. It would also need to be Class 1 Div 2.

Okay, do you have a way to sense the temperature? Do you have something already that can read the temp. and fire an output?

Do you need everything, sensor , controller, relay?

Sounds like something a regular room thermostat can do. If it's in a purged cabinet it won't need class 1 Div 2 rating. Otherwise you should be able to get a thermostatic switch from United Electric with the right approval.
Roy

Okay, do you have a way to sense the temperature? Do you have something already that can read the temp. and fire an output?

Do you need everything, sensor , controller, relay?

I'm looking for something that is all in one, you wire up to it and if the temperature is over some temperature (not necessarily a temperature I have to set but could be pre-ordered) then the relay closes.