New Guy

bondsam123

Hi Everyone !!!!!!!

I am Mitchell and I'm Software programmer.I glade to be the part of plctalk. There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I always look for informative things. So I hope this side will help me..
Thanks and enjoy your self.
Thanks.

hi Mitchell..welcome.as being a software programmer have you used wonderware intouch? I have trouble to install it..

Wonderware

Tell us in more detail exactly what your problem is please!

hi.my problem is, I have tried to install Wonderware intouch, but it says I should install .net framework 2.0 before installing wonderware.however, I have already installed framework, wonderware doesnt realize my pc has it.No matter I install framework 2.0 or more, wonderware doesnt allow me to continue to installation.
thank you

hi.my problem is, I have tried to install Wonderware intouch, but it says I should install .net framework 2.0 before installing wonderware.however, I have already installed framework, wonderware doesnt realize my pc has it.No matter I install framework 2.0 or more, wonderware doesnt allow me to continue to installation.
thank you

Just a guess - You have a patched version of .net 2; either patched, or upgraded via service packs.

Completely uninstall .net 2, and re-install it from the WonderWare install disks, then install WonderWare, and you should be okay to repatch.

believe me

Just a guess - You have a patched version of .net 2; either patched, or upgraded via service packs.

Completely uninstall .net 2, and re-install it from the WonderWare install disks, then install WonderWare, and you should be okay to repatch.

Thank you so much for replying, but believe me I unistalled net framework which came with Xp, also via updated.I installed from wonderware disk, never felt framework is already installed.if you installed wonderware, maybe you remember prerequest installed program window,
well, I will try to install it to any other pc, otherwise I will have to format my pc which I cant :)too much work inside:)
easy proplems harder than hard problems :))