Ge Fanuc 90 micro / total control touchscreen

I am a student who is trying to piece together a test station cheaply. I have a micro 90 PLC and a total control touchscreen. I only have the Logic Developer PLC Standard authorization(no View), but I do have RSview 32 and a allen bradley 1100. Does anyone know of a way to program a total control touch screen with RSView 32? Does anyone know of a way to cheaply program a total control touch screen? Does anyone have a copy of Ge View they would want to sell?

Any help is apreciated!!

In addition to the correct software, the Total Control Quick Panels need a special download cable. It's not a standard RS232 cable. It includes a circuit to convert RS232 voltage levels to whatever the Quick Panel requires. Needless to say, they don't give those cables away.

In addition to the correct software, the Total Control Quick Panels need a special download cable. It's not a standard RS232 cable. It includes a circuit to convert RS232 voltage levels to whatever the Quick Panel requires. Needless to say, they don't give those cables away.

It's RS-232 to TTL, you could build your own using a max232 IC.

Quickdesigner is still available from Proface. You can even order it with a cable.

http://www.profaceamerica.com/cms/resource_library/products/ca55a328df9c751b/index.html