SLC 505 Compare/Timers

I am connected to a slc 505. I have wonderware talking to PLC. I can set B bits using wonderware and also pass analog values using N7 words. When I use a LEQ instruction input A=N7:2 and input B=N7:3. When A<=B the instruction is suppose to go true. Well that is not happening. I see my N7 words update as I change sliders in Wonderware. Also when I force a timer rung true the time will not start counting. Help!

Are these instructions in a subroutine that is being called

Post your .RSS file ( zip it first) and tell us which where the offending code is and someone can help you look.

Ladder 3 is not running because it is not being called. Only ladder 2 runs
automatically. You must tell the processor to run ladder 3 with a "JSR"instrcution ( Jump To Subroutine)
See picture below for an example "JSR" instruction at the end of ladder 2.
Also see PDF for help on the "JSR" instruction.

Nothing has to be done to ladder 3, just add the "JSR" instruction to ladder 2 and ladder 3 will then run as expected.

RunSubroutine.jpg

Attachments

• JSR.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I just figured that out and was going to delete my last post. Can't believe I made that rookie mistake. Blame that brain **** on night shift and sleep deprevation. Thanks for your help.