MODBUS-MNET communication

jainil2210

i'm using controllogix-5000 plc and using MODBUS to read and write data to external DCS.(USING MVI56-MNET)
Now the problem is that upto PLC all the data are ok, but after modbus,most data are fluctuating(HUNTING) in DCS.
all analog data having variation in DCS.
can anyone suggest me what will be the reason and its solution?

Is the data hunting or dropping out. I have had Modbus installations where comm issues like noise and timing has cause the comms to drop out and look like it is hunting.

Once the data is digital it does not change like analog signals can when there is noise or a ground loop. With digital comms it works or it doesn't. If the data is fluctuating like hunting it could be also be caused by a configuration error where different data is being written to the same location. This would cause different numbers to be showing up in a register.