WinCCflexible2008

tulip

I installed winccflexible2008.SP1 in my pc.When I attemp for open a project than a message come.''Utah-SOM-Error!file:eek:bjcreator.cpp.line:3714 text:can not create process:''
any idea for solution.....

Two more things you can check/try:
Is the OS Windows XP Pro SP2 ? Must not be Home or SP1.
Is the Firewall on ? SQL Server and Flex need to be excempt. Try to switch off the firewall.

If none of the above reveal something, then something is wrong with the PC or the WinCC Flexible installation.
I am afraid that you have to go the hard way, and deinstall WinCC Flexible completely. Be sure to also deinstall MSSQL Server.
Then reinstall WinCC Flex from scratch.
Maybe also reinstall MS .net framework.

Wait, before you go to reinstall everything:

Did WinCC Flex 2008 work before SP1 was installed ?
Can you open another project than the problematic one ?

I think I've seen this somewhere before too. I found this comment in a Siemens Online forum:

I experienced this problem. My cause was our wonderful company IT policy. I have to run industrial software as a local adminsitrator or i get really weird errors.. Due to my IT policy, i cannot run winccflexible now as a normal network user.

Check that one!! it cost me 8 hours trying to figure out what was going on...
Here is the link:

https://www.automation.siemens.com/...how.aspx?PageIndex=1&PostID=45478&Language=en

Hope this helps.

Nick