Omron Sysmac SC1G-CPU42H communication

WallyPrestone

Hello,
Try to establish communication from Laptop to the PLC
Do I need to have the RS232C board (CS1W-SCB41-V1)
I am using RS-232 port at the laptop and omron CS1W-CN226 cable to Periphral port in the front of the CPU42H board
If you have any link for the documents please send.
Thanks in advance
Wally

Check Dip Switch 4. If it is ON, it uses the PLC Setting information. If it is OFF it will be set to default comm settings.

If you change the position of the switch, make sure you cycle power. Switch positions are read at power up.

Other question is: Do you have a real serial port or are you using a USB to serial adapter? Not all adapters work.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am attempting to sort a selection list via 'part-selection' buttons. Ex. a certain type of model is selected, I only want to have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom