WinCC Flex Sm@rtservice & Sm@rtaccess

Ultimate99

Hi All !

what are the significance of Sm@rtsevice and Sm@artaccess in winccflex? what is difference between them and when to use which one?

i tried accessing HMI remotely by installing Sm@rtsevice license in winccflex hmi and it worked , in another hmi i put Sm@artaccess license and i could access that HMI remotely. Both works...

only i need to access that hmi remotely so which one should i use?

please help.

thnx

My understanding is that smartservice is used for remote maintenance and trouble shooting. You can use this to take control of the panel from a web browser. I use this all the time with WinCC Flex RT. Smartaccess will allow you to pass information from panel to panel and will allow you to put access to one panel from the project in the other. This is done from the WinCC Flex project where as smartservice is done from a web browser.