cimplicity software help

Hi
i have cimplicity 7.5 software on my pc.
due to some problem i formated my pc now iam trying to re install the cimplicity software. but after installation it doesnt get in run mode.It shows Router Failed. It is asking some component is missing or deleted
please any one help me regarding this
thanks and regards

I have Cimplicity 6.1, so it may be different.

When I see the router failed message, I know my logon credentials for Cimplicity are wrong. Check your "Cimplicity HMI Service" under Services of your computer.
If you are using "Local System Account", check the box "Allow Service to Interact with Desktop".
If you are using another logon, be sure the password matches that for the defined user.

still problem is there

Dear all
I would like to say thanks to Mr. dYost for replay.
Sir i check cimplicity services its ok,still i have the same problem. i am attachiching two screen shot for your referance one is showing problem and another is of my pc services for cimplicity.
When i click on run mode then it shows router failed and when close this popup window then new window popup showing dependancy service does not exist or has been marked for delation please help me regarding this
Thanks and Regards
Shailesh

cimplicity services for local pc.jpg router failed.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Did you install cimplicity as an 'Windows Administrator' on your PC as opposed to a standard user account.

Dear sir
yes i have addmin rights on my pc and microsoft windows xp version 2002 is installed on my pc.
thanks for replay
thanks and regards
shailesh

Hi.
May be it will help you.
http://uploading.com/files/dd79a44b/CIMPLICITY_Architecture_v1.0.ppt/[/URL]

Regards.

Igor