GP2301L to SLC500 Communicable

Hi To All
I'm Looking Pin out of G2301L to slc500 communicable cable.
Thanks

You have to give us more to go on. What is a G2301L, which SLC processor, what protocol, what port?

The question you asked was like asking "how do you troubleshoot a rotary power generating device?" we don't know it is a water wheel, a AC, DC, Gas engine, steam turbine get the point?

Hi Jeffkiper sorry for the incomplete model of HMI the G2301L is GP2301L this is model of proface HMI I'm looking of communication cable for proface GP2301L to
Allen Bradley PLC or slc500 cpu.

Thanks

You have to give us more to go on. What is a G2301L, which SLC processor, what protocol, what port?

The question you asked was like asking "how do you troubleshoot a rotary power generating device?" we don't know it is a water wheel, a AC, DC, Gas engine, steam turbine get the point?

You did not specify what SLC 500 5/01~05. What protocol?
I would ASSuME DF1 serial.
If so you can get on ProFace's technical website Otusuke I think it has been a while since I used it. They have some good documents there or call ProFace tech support.