IAS 3.0 Archestra Symbols in a popup

MadPLC

I am trying to cal a popup from an Archestra Symbol in My InTouch app. I also want to use an Archestra symbol in my popup and pass the tagname to the popup from the calling symbol.

The usual IOSetRemoteReferences doesn't seem to work and I can't seem to get the symbol in the popup populated with data. Has anyone done this before? Used an Archestra symbol to call a popup with another Archestra symbol.

I don't want to have to hard code 200 + analogs symbols with data and I don't want to create 200+ popups.

Thank You

Hi MadPLC

I'm looking to do something similar to what you describe ... and haven't quite got there yet.

Are you able to give a brief blurb on how you solved your problem?

cheers

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm using a Modbus ProSoft where I basically map data to a big INT array. Example, where GX_I_63HPU is a REAL, MNETC.DATA.WriteData[200] an...
Replies
Views
This is not a FactoryTalk ME application. I'm trying to reverse engineer a popup screen that has some displays that are shown or hidden depending...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a delta VFD ,it's control signal is from 0..10V or in Mamps (no -10..10v) my plc is 1251dc/dc/rly with analog output 0..20ma...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing to create an alias tag (DINT) in the Controller tags folder for some I|O tags that’s located in the Program tags folder. The...
Replies
Views
I'm working in implementing a bias into logic for a Compactlogix PLC using the PID instruction. I have it close to working but there's one part...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom