1746-no4v - i am brain dead, having one of those days

irondesk40

have a machine with a slc 1746-no4v analog card.
Looked in the manual , and from 0-10v, it says that the raw value is 0- 32764.
If i place a raw value of 16382, i thought i would get 5vdc out, but i measure 5.704 volts.
What am i doing dumb?

Thanks for advice.
Finally found the problem. A technician in the plant had tried to go in and modify the program.
I was called out due to fact that a inverter used to control feeding fabric was no longer running the correct speed.
The reason was that the technician on a off shift had went in and tried to modify a piece of code to control the analog output.
So basically, the analog output was getting a value to run from two different locations at the same time.
Was in a big hurry, but learned a valuable lesson.
From now on first thing I will do is do a search for the output in question and make sure it is not being turned on from multiple locations. Should have known better, but was in a hurry and not thinking.
Thanks