Program Commander SK with SYPTLite

juanmdx

Hello,

I'm working in a project where I need to program a Commander SK variator with SPYTLite (and a LogicStick).
I need to use two imputs (one at 4-20mA and another with 0-10V, I believe there are T2 and T3), and with this two imputs manage the velocity of a motor.

I've some experience with Ladder programming, but I've never used the SPYTLite so I don't know if I need to take some concern on the variables I'll use, or if I need to put some "special rungs" at the beggining or the end so that the program runs correctly.

Also I want to connect several (5) Commander SK variators with a PLC via Modbus RTU to upload some information from the variators and present it on an spread sheet on a computer; and I also don't know if this can be done.

But first things first, can someone help me with the SYPTLite programming, and latter I'll worry about the Modbus RTU and PLC communication later.

Hope someone can help 🤞🏻

Best Regards