S7 Common ODT in multi instance FB

Longhorn

i am having problems figuring out whats going on here. i have an FB which i called FB100, inside this i am comparing an integer value to a setpoint and triggering an alarm condition if its outwith the range. when the value is outwith the range i run a odt timer for 1 minute before issueing the alarm.
i am passing the s5t#1minute into FB100 from a parameter DB.

FB100 is used in 6 seperate instances....

The problem im having is when i simulate this using plcsim the timer elapses instantly and the alarm bit is set.
When i check online, the s5t#1m value is being passed into FB100. am i trying to do something which is not allowed??

im puzzled ????📚

Last edited:
Version 5.3 SP1, i hope you are correct as i have been modifying my code but no matter what type of timer i use even SFB4, its still just times out instantly.

I have WinLC SoftPLC so i can test using that..

Thanks LD