dl205 module with voltage isolation

Hi

In general, and in particular, the d2-32nd3 sink/source input module from Direct Logic has four isolated commons. Does this mean I need 4 separate power supplies for this card?
And if anyone has a good answer as to why there are 4 commons on this card, I would really like to hear it.

Thanks

No, you do not need 4 separate power supplies. You can connect all commons together and use one power supply. They provide 4 separate commons in case, for example, you want to make 8 of the inputs sinking, while the rest are sourcing inputs.

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hi In general, and in particular, the d2-32nd3 sink/source input module from Direct Logic has four isolated commons. Does this mean I need 4...
Replies
Views
I am working with a DL205 PLC with a 260 CPU. I have a project that I am working on that I am reading information from GC and SOLA through modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
I have some AD Direct Logic 205 series processors, racks and I/O cards, etc. that I used for development previously. It's (almost) useless to me...
Replies
Views
I have an older G310 - so stuck with Crimson 2, but although it is not nearly as cool, I'm doing ok with it. The issue I have is that I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom