ControlLogix change run to program mode delay

Carvalho

Hello

I am working in a project where I use a processor 1756-L63, two ethernet cards 1756-ENBT/A to have a redundancy network with the supervision system and also have one module 1756-CNB/D and one 1756-DHRIO/C.
My problem is when I change the program from Run mode to Program mode appears the next message and the processor continuos in Rum mode only after 2 or 3 times try to change the mode just change.
I see and the description tell me this problem is related with the motion or message still executing.

Someone ever had this problem? How solved?

Thank you
Nuno Carvalho

moz-screenshot-2.png

error.jpg

Last edited:
The processor must complete or time out all communication messages before it will transition to program mode. If you have a continuous task, try increasing the communication time slice. Better yet, change the continuous task to a periodic task.