Know how protection

rahulpraj

Hi All ,

1. I want to know about "Know How Protection"in Siemens for Protecting FB,FC's .
I come to know abt process, but How to hide modified source file ???

2. How to remove "Know How Protection" from FB's & FC's??

As far as how to hide the source file, I don't know that you can. Any project I've seen with protected blocks has the protected block and the original source files have been deleted in that project. You just need to keep a copy with the source and delete the sources from the project that will be delivered.

As for how to defeat it, there should be a couple of threads on here. Just search know how protect in the threads and you should find something.

Click

File > Source > (Then access hidden menus by holding Alt & Shift Down) click H ide

Works every time :rolleyes: