Forced Coils in Quantum using Proworx

Hello.
2 Days ago I was adding a timer on a Modicon Quantum 113/03 using Proworx. I forced the contacts on the shutdown logic of a compressor, to edit on the coil of the same contact. It was a LSHH. The problem was that, even though the contact on the shutdown logic was forced, when I erased the coil, the force in the contact was removed automaticaly. That executed a shutdown secuence on the 2 compressor that work on cascade.

Later I did the same thing with many contacts/coils to reproduce the event, and it worked the same.

Is it normal? Has this thing happened to any of you? Is it something Im missing?

I will aprreciate your help on this, because, to the best of my knowledge, this shouldnt have happended.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have used three software packages for Mitsubishi but my favorite GX_Developer I can't use as the lap-top is only a 486 with 8 meg of ram so I...
Replies
Views
is it possible to external read the Forced_value list from a PLC using UnityPRO? I need to get this data. It could be via modbus, ops... or even...
Replies
Views
So View SE 10 was the last to support HMI alarm tags. View SE 11 says you must migrate them to Alarm and Events. The View SE alarm summary will...
Replies
Views
I'm using an L33 PLC with an Ethernet I/P Point IO 1734-VHSC24 high speed counter to read in from an encoder, then calculating the counts per...
Replies
Views
So I have a dryer project that connects to the PLC and says "equal". When I connect it shows there are forced bits, but when I double-click on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom