Rockwell's Windows Services Magically Disabled

BillRobinson

Hey Folks,

A couple of weeks ago, my FactoryTalk view program all-of-a-sudden died on me. After talking with Tech support we figured out that some of Rockwell's services(from windows services) were disabled when they should have been in "automatic start up" or in "manual start up". So I put the services back and everything worked fine for a month or so; until today, same problem as before. I check my services, and they're all disabled again. The only thing that's drastically changed on my machine has been a Blackberry update and a windows update.

Anybody see this problem before? I'm wondering if I should burn my laptop at the stake.

Similar Topics

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1133982 What kind of hiccups could be expected before Rockwell puts out...
Replies
Views
A couple of years ago I posted about my exploits getting as much rockwell software as possible installed on Windows Server 2019. I've taken the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm in the process of retiring a Dell XP Laptop. I'm starting to download RS Logix 5000 version 15 , 16 , 17 etc. Then the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm getting ready to take the step of retiring our Windows XP laptops. We have a number of older ControlLogix CPU's and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Over the past few months, we have been experiencing an issue with our PCs that I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else had...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom