Siemens S7 314 IFM Analog

Zaixu

Hi, i'm having bit of a problem with my Siemens CPU 314 IFM, the integrated analog inputs.

I wire my pt100 to the plc analog input according to the manual from their website, however all i get in view mode is -16 value.

And if i go have a look in the cpu hardware configuration, the only thing there is the cpu, i check it however it does not have an configurable analog input section, as the rack ones does where you can choose what range and either mA or V.

The input could be fried, but it does it on all the analog inputs.

Please help me, i'm such a newbie with siemens :p.

Last edited:
I see a bunch of FAQ's and updates, no manuals. Can you point to the specific manual you are referring to.

faq001.jpg

I see a bunch of FAQ's and updates, no manuals. Can you point to the specific manual you are referring to.

Oh, guess the linking doesnt work.

A5E00111190-01 is the manual number(search on it, only result).

Name of manual:
PLC S7-300,
CPU Specifications CPU 312 IFM
to CPU 318-2 DP