Citect Day & Time Control

bluey_lewis

Hi all,

I have got a little project to do, i need to control air handing units for office heating and cooling, they would like to get citect control the start and finish times for each day.
Has anybody done this control with citect before?
I have done most other SCADA packages pretty new with citect. other packages have a time shcedule fuctions.
Does citect have anthing simliler,
All feedback will be great!

Cheers

Brad

Hi,

Since you are doing a building automation project you could use Citect Facility's. It is Citect adapted for building automation And it contains a scheduler.

The first version of the scheduler was not that great, but they just released a new version and it should have improved. I haven't used it yet.

Regards,

Marsupilami