Bar code Printer

vel.s

Hi all of my friends,
I have an application to print a barcode to through ethernet from compact logix
I can even go for a special type HMI usin a print button in it
Otherwise i can use a PC using VB code or NI labview code whatever may be
My application is that when print button is pressed in the screen and model selection over it,the command have to go to the ethernet barcode printer for that selected model and the value

can any one help me to get a code or something

I've done this sort of thing with RS-Linx Pro, OPC, and Delphi.
There's a long, steep learning curve to it - way too much to cover
in this forum.
Perhaps it would be best to contract this out to others.
Steve.

I have had some days off work. Most of what I have is serial. I we use to do some Ethernet printing via kepware at my last place of employment. I will look for the logic asap.