rsview32 runtime addiing to start up folder

stu

hi
i have a AB Touch screen computer which is going to be fitted to a machine, the computer has rsview32 on it and it also has the program loaded on for the screen what i want to do is to create a icon that i can add to the start up menu ( so when the computer starts the screen automatically goes to runtime- the project folder, the problem is i cant remember how to do this?? can anyone help .thanks stu

I always make a shortcut on the desktop for testing it out. Then when I'm happy with the results I copy it to the startup folder.

use the /r flag to make the runtime automatically load and run a project.

I have tried a runtime shortcut and then properties then in target i entered the(runtime rsview file" "c:/filename"/r)but it said file does not work??? do i enter the details in start in or is it in target ???any ideas thanks stu