GE 90-30 High Speed Counter

DST1

I have an application where I'll need to track encoder counts and retain the counts when power is recycled to the machine. I'm doing this on another machine outfitted with an AB HSCE2 counter and a differential encoder. The logic is written so that the counts are retained and used as the preset value when power is cycled.

Not being exaclty familiar with GE products, I would like to know if this same scenario is possible or if there is a better way to accomplish this task.

Is the GE HSC (IC693APU300) equipped to do the job?
Would I be better off using an absolute encoder?

You can do the same thing with the GE HSC as well. PM me if you need help with the code.

John

Similar Topics

Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
i am bench testing a 1734 -VHSC24 Point I/O High Speed counter module, i cannot find any examples of wiring the outputs from the module. does...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have created a program where I count the high speed inputs of a flowmeter and create pulses per second to check the flowrate. Next I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I don't have to much experience in the PLC. I'm using the Studio 5000 v32.03 We are trying to measure the length of a product, in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the output window on-off values on the fly without having to inhibit the module? I could of sworn when I first started...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom