Sql Script in Wonderware

I want to calculate the Uptime for an equipment using Sql Script. I wrote a script that whenever an alarm under priority '100' i am displaying the critical alarm date and from the alarm date till the alarm clears i am calaulating the uptime.

In my script, i can able to display the critical alram date but the uptime is showing wrong. Sometimes the script timeout occurs. I excuting the script asynchronous only.

Pls find my attached Script.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have FTV v13 installed on my VM. I made an ME application and exported it in v11, as that's the version being used on the Panelviews at...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Hi, All: I have a project to replace 3 old window 7 PCs with new window 10 PCs. the 3 old PCs: one is FTV SE server, other 2 are SE clients...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have experience managing the FactoryTalk alarm & events SQL database from outside of FactoryTalk? Essentially I'd have tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom