Moving ojbject WinCC

tberens

Hi guys,

As you will guess from my question I am new to WinCC 7 and i have i think a simple question, how do i get an object to move with value of a tag (with an offset).

I can get the object to move by simply putting the tag name in the expression/formula input but when i try to give it an offset by typing 'tag_name'+400 it just stays in its default postion.

Thanks in advance
Trevor

Similar Topics

I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Can an AOP be removed from Logix? I seem to have some version weirdness from an E&H AOP and I need to see if reinstalling the AOP will correct it.
Replies
Views
I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom