Mitsubishi and Red Lion TCP/IP Interface Device

craig_avanzar

I understand that Red Lion has an interface product that will allow coms with a Mitsubishi processor over true TCP/IP. A local rep is supposed to stop by tomorrow for a demo and I was hoping to get a heads up on it.

If anyone has knowledge of such an animal please chime in.

Thanks as always.:site:

Did one G310 talking TCP/IP to a Mitsu FX series plc and 3 Control Tech drives. Only stumble was the configuration of the Mitsu Enet, other then that all went well.

P.S.
I like your avatar!

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking to install a Red Lion CR3000 HMI and connect it to a Mitsubishi FX3u 64M PLC via Serial. I cannot find confirmation on...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Allen Bradley CompactLogix to a Mitsubishi FX3U plc using DSPSX unit. I have the CompactLogix working fine but the FX is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, new here on this forum. I have connected a Red Lion Productivity station to a Mitsubishi Q06UDEHCPU using the built-in ethernet port and...
Replies
Views
Greetings all, I am seeking some help and direction on controlling a Mitsubishi F700 VFD from my Red Lion DSP. I have been able to read data from...
Replies
Views
I want to read and write some data to Mitsubishi A2A CPU using AJ71UC24 module from AB CompactLogix L35E. I plan to use Red Lion DSPLE000 as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom