VIPA CPU-314 and Magelis XBTG 5335

viper1333

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to make visual for program that works on VIPA System 300S SPEED7 - CPU SC 314-6CG03 and Panel Magelis XBTG 5335. And I don't know how to take for it. Both of them has got IP adresses. Magelis is programming from Vijeo Designer and there is driver for choose TCPIP for siemens300/400. But it doesn't work and I don't know what I do wrong. I was trying crossed and normal LAN cable, router, switch and directly connect.

Maybe some of U work with this combination of PLC - HMI.

Thanks for any help.

Hello I`m working with VIPA systems. I think that problem can be in the protocol you are using, because VIPA TCP/IP is not the same as Siemens TCP/IP. VIPAs Ethernet port is passive port using MPI protocol over TCP/IP interface.
Unfortunatelly i have no experience with your Panel Magelis and its software...

Hello,
I had message from Schneider's people and they write something about protocols too but not in such details as U.

Thanks for answer.

I`m the only one responsible for VIPA in Czech republic ... If you want I can send you a contact to the Poland responsible ...

I have contact with them. SDS-Automatica are oficial sellers for VIPA in Poland. BUt U helped me more.

Thanks one more time.