CGCM PID Calculator

yang1216

Hi,everyone.
when I installed the rslogix5000, a software named CGCM PID Calculator was installed at the same time. But I don't know what it can do. I have read the help document which said it can calculate PID parameter automatically. But I still don't know how it works.
Is there anyone who has use this tool, and how to use it?
Thanks.

That software tool is specifically for use with the 1407-CGCM Combination Generator Control Module.

This module is used almost exclusively by Solar Turbines on their power generators.

Do you have a generator you are working on, or are you just curious about the software utility ?

Similar Topics

Hi All, anyone has a reference or Manual of 1407-CGCM Fault Codes ? Or is there a Diagnostic tool for 1407-CGCM verification ? Regards, Endang
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone know about the AB 1407-CGCM module? As I am still new in this module, and my company use it to regulate the voltage. However, there is...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anybody here has used the generator module from allen-bradley. Iam currently working on a diesel engine generator, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom