Siemens PLC training

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for a good training class to send some of our electrical folks to Siemens PLC school. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a good training class to send some of our electrical folks to Siemens PLC school. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
They used to offer a training class in Chicago.
A 3 day class though. (Introduction to Step7 with basics)
They also did offer a second class (3 day class, advanced step 7).
Contact your local rep and he can do the footwork for you.

Cornbread, I've done a lot of training over the last 15 years (all S5 and S7 specific) and could do a training class tailored to your needs. Shoot me an email if you are interested. I do a ton of work in Ohio, and I could fit a week in (assuming you are in IN).

S7 where at in IN? I can't even spell Siemens. If you are going to do a class and I can get in I would be interested.

Jeff, I have no idea. I saw that Cornbread's location was Madison, IN, but I'm not sure where he works. I was just throwing out an idea for him to consider if he is looking for Siemens training in the Midwest.