FTView "Reinventing the Wheel"

lectrofly

Hi everyone,

I've been working with FTView for around 5 years now. I often wonder how many others out there have recreated similar pages, objects and animations (which I have put some serious time into) to those done by someone else.

Currently, I am creating FTView screens to emulate the old Panelmate Power Pro HMI terminals and wonder if someone else out there has already created some of these object and animations.

I am presenly using FTView 5.0 on a distributed system along with RSView SE 4.0 on another distributed system.

I am especially interested in "objects" and entire gfx display pages. Bitmaps and JPegs aren't nearly as desireable unless someone knows how to convert them into "objects" in FTView, otherwise they are nothing more than wallpaper.

If anyone knows of some links to forums, tricks, tips, or whathaveyou, I would appreciate a reply.