RSView SE - Stupid Question

Hucklebarry

How do you determine which display is loaded on power up?

I can't find it anywhere in the help file. I can't find it anywhere in the KnowledgeBase. In ME it's simple. But, I can't for the life of me find it in SE.

Anybody?

Thanks.

I don't have it on this machine but you have to right click [ I think the HMI server in your project] and it has start-up properties. Sorry but I am going from memory. If you don't have an ans when I return I start-up another computer and let you know.

Hope this helps.

I don't see it. Server properties opens a box with two tabs. The "General" tab only has name and description. The "Components" tab lists startup components, but nothing about startup screen.

Am I blind?

It has been awhile but you set your initial display when you configure the client in both Network and Local apps.
So once you build your app and you want to test it you can click on Launch SE Client and configure from there or click Factory Talk View Site Edition Client and point it to your project.
If this is now clear as mud let me know I and I'll try again.

Hope that helps.

Just to clarify....the application does not have a start-up screen since in essence it should not be powering up and down. Each client machine (thus the client config wizard) could have their own start-up screen so that when that client launches they see whatever screen is appropriate for that area.

Remember that Studio is for development. You actually view the running application in the client.

OG