Problem about Beckhoff El3403 & El2252

moonglaive

I have two problem about the two terminals.

1. El3403 only gives effective power energe & the power factor,I need to calculate the Q from above ones.So how can I
determine the Q is "+" or "-".Through register R32.5?how can I config it in program?

2.The second question is about EL1252/2252.The supporter tell me the 2252 output can be controlled individelly.But theis is only one start time ,how it works?If the sync pulse in,i need to creat two Pulses using 2252 output base on the sync pulse,can the two pulses be triggerd in different times?

ie,Sync time in 0ms,2252 output 1 output after 100us, and output 2 output after 115us,can it be done?Furthermore,can the output time of the two times be regulated?(100us->>120us,115us->>55us,)

Thanks!

Last edited: