PLC and motor drives

Hello guys many thanks for your answers about all of my previous questions.
Iam good at siemens S7-300 but not profissional I learned wincc and protool.

I know that data exchange between PLC and HMI is done by tags
and you can establish communication link betwwen both of them from HMI settings by MPI or Profibus.

Now I want to learn about drives and how can I setup the profibus link between PLC and motor drives(LENZE)?

is that from simatic manger or from drive software?

if is it from drive software what is this software called?

and is it has simulation software like PLCSIM or Protool/proRT?

How does data exchange between PLC and the drive is it by somthing like tags in wincc and protool?

Similar Topics

Hello. I am using the following: Eaton E4-AC-12RXP PLC I am trying to control the CL86T which controls a Closed-Loop Stepper motor. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing some guidance on how to incorporate a high flow value of 14000 into the logic below to start the second motor. What I have is...
Replies
Views
i am new to these things. I have no intention of using this in a commercial way whatsoever. I wanted to write a small plc programme for myself. We...
Replies
Views
I have P036 configured as 2 wire SRC Control with an exteranl supply. I choose the direction with a 3 point rotary switch. The problem is when it...
Replies
Views
I have to control a bi- directional dc motor. The whole control of dc motor would be through a motor driver that would be connected to PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom