Write values from WinCC to S7-PLCSIM

sivkat

Hi!
I have a user interface programmed in WinCC and a PLC-program that is run in S7-PLCSIM. I want to make a simulator in MATLAB Simulink and therefore I have used MATLAB OPC Toolbox to connect to the OPC Server in WinCC. I can read the values, but i can not write. Every time I try to write, my values are overwritten..

Does anyone know this happens? And does anyone know if there is something I can do to write values from MATLAB Simulink to the S7-PLCSIM (via OPC Server in WinCC).

Regards,
sivkat

Similar Topics

This is probably a stupid question but I searched and I've read the F Manual but I still can't figure out how to read or write a tag value in VBA...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am looking for an expression, or possibly even an instruction, that evaluates if a value of say tagA is greater than tagB, and tagC, and...
Replies
Views
Hi there pals, i have a problem, i am working in a project with Ifix, i have to command some valves in a line from Chile to Argentina. The think...
Replies
Views
Hello i have two systems workering together with a Micrologix 1000, where their are communication between them with a serial cable. Now i have...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all... I am a new bee in C# to GE Fanuc Versamax Pro PLC communication..... So I want to read/write registers values using c#...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom