Picosoft Newbie

zboltman

I have a Picosoft controler that I am trying to use the counters in the ladder, but no matter what I do, the counter output shows on, even before the count is reached!
Does anyone know why this is like this?

it should work like this​

Normal Counter Example​

I1--------C1
C1--------M1
|---RC1
M1--------T1
T1--------Q1​

High speed counter example​

-----------C13
C13---------M1
|---RC13
M1----------T1
T1----------Q1​

(If you use the high speed counter you do not need to use I1 in the program when you enable c13 it is automatically tied to I1)

Similar Topics

Hi everyone - I just found this site while waiting for an answer from AB - I don't expect it'll come! I'm a home brewer and am trying to set up a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im new to plc's and im trying to use picosoft to build a simple timer circuit that is controlled by input 01 , and as long as 01 is on the...
Replies
Views
I'm new to picosoft. I've been working with it for a short time now and have been able to write a simple program that will turn 4 outputs on...
Replies
Views
I have a series of solenoids I need to run on set time amounts as long as an input is closed. The problem I cant seem to nail down, is I only want...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to download Picosoft software, I tried the AB site for the free download a dozen times and it gives me an error after I allow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom