software problem

gsmoh2000

Dear All

i have a software problem for RSlinx , when i browse the network and trying to see who active
its work perfectly
but when i press Right click on SRM card (Drag menu is appread) without module configuration which i can force the redundency from it
i read the manual many times and try to repair and install a new copy of RSlix but it doesn't works
so if you have any solution for me that will be OK
your quick answer will be highly appreicated
thanks

Dear Allen
i already install SRM configuration tools and check again but the module configuration didn't apprear
so advise me what to do next ?

regards

Have you flash the SRM with the latest firmware? Maybe you could post a screen shot of the RSLinx when you right chick the SRM.

Hello...

Hello Allen...hehe...still on AB huh...well...i got to this forum looking for an SRM config tool download...hehe...i dont want control flash...but just the .exe file...anyway...i got it already...but saw your name here...so just dropping by to say hi...

Cheers.

Have you flash the SRM with the latest firmware? Maybe you could post a screen shot of the RSLinx when you right chick the SRM.