S5to S7 conversion siemens plc

nibay

hi everybody

Iam converting s5 to s7 but ihave facing some problem

in s5 system 95u cpu was used and it has a 9pin port, through this port it used as a interrupt input.i want to this in s7 plc(314c2dp)in first channel inputs,I can't doing this hardware configuration and icant understand how i use this input as a interrupt in s7 plc.

kindly help me..........
:mad::mad::mad:🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

nivash

thanks
L D[AR2,P#0.0],

can U tell me how interrupt input works.

this system is used in a cigret plant in tobacco cutter machine and this interrupt input feedback coms from a sensor to measure a lenght of knife.

A HW-interrupt stops the cyclic program from OB1 at a certain point 'a' and then excecutes OB40 one time only. After the excecution of OB40 the cyclic program from OB1 will continue from point 'a'. Point 'a' can also be inside an FC, FB, SFC or SFB. Off cours you need to program the response of the HW-interrupt inside OB40 and download it to your cpu.

For more information you can also search the forum.