ack in wincc flex drives me nuts

HenkieD

Hi All,

Is there a way to acknowledge alarms with just one single bit in Wincc flex, from a pushbutton.
When I try to use a bit/word/int away from the integer where the alarm gets triggered from it doesn't accept it, with other words it only accepts acknowledgment from the same word where the alarm is triggered from.
Is there a work around...
Thanks
Henk

Dont manipulate the HMI Ack bits or PLC Ack bits manually in WinCC Flex. These are intended to be scanned by the PLC and HMI in the background.

In WinCC Flex, the technique is to setup an Alarm View, and for the acknowledge you can for example use a button with the function AlarmViewAcknowledgeAlarm. The function has a parameter Screen Object, and for that you must specify the Name of the Alarm View. You set the name of the Alarm View under Properties .. Misc .. Name.

If the acknowledge bits has to go back to the PLC, you must setup an array tag that you use for the HMI Ack tag in the setup of the discrete alarms.

Thanks Jesper,
I have an alarmview, and everything works well with the pushbutton on the screen itselve, but I want to acknowledge the alarms with a hardwired button (read plc input).
Sorry for my confusion.