Saving S7 actual data to the memory card

sonarbell

Anyone got any ideas how to save my actual values to the initial values in my DB's without doing it one by one. Or will saving RAM to ROM be enough.
My problems is when the customer does a master reset it loads the initial values from the DB's and not the actual.

Its a 300 series CPU ..

Your help is appreciated as always. 🍻

Master reset deletes all retentive stuff too. Thats my problem. I think Ive done it anyway. I copied RAM to ROM in the PLC menu list and tried it.. Seems to have worked. Stroke of luck eh !!

Anyone got any ideas how to save my actual values to the initial values in my DB's without doing it one by one. Or will saving RAM to ROM be enough.
My problems is when the customer does a master reset it loads the initial values from the DB's and not the actual.

Its a 300 series CPU ..

Your help is appreciated as always. 🍻

'Copy RAM to ROM' will save your actual values as new initial values.