comm of pc and plc

jyotidixit

J
hi,

i want to do pc and plc communication through rs232.
pls give all the required info.
thnx,
b4n

Go to communication setup in programming software and then select the port and the device which u r using and then click connect thats all . But before that u have to do hardware configuration of the device which u r using . thats all plc will communicate with the pc .What ever u want , either download the program or upload u can do .

please write the whole question as which plc do u have what is the configration of ur pc.Then I think u will some good suggestion as I had seen here with out that neither u get the information what u like to get nor the information provider able to give.

thank u

jyotidixit,

this is a bouncer! If you want from us all the information for the solution, why don't you give us all the information regarding the problem? Or are you, as I suspect, indeed one of those lazy zzzzz students we're all fed up with?

If you want an answer, show us you've put some effort in it. At least state the right and complete questions!